I don’t know if this will be good for the soul, but I’m willing to give it a try!
1. I have nine fever blisters on my bottom lip. Nine on one lip. I don’t know why, but I don’t like it!
2. I may have caused a little pool drama the other day. I didn’t mean to. I’m so sorry!
3. I hate conflict.
4. I blame the dry cleaners for shrinking my clothes, when actually they could seem to be smaller because of what I eat.
5. I spend too much time on Facebook, but I’m not alone so I don’t feel bad about it.
6. I miss Samuel. Still. But, I’m not crying.
7. I kind of lied in number 1. I think my crying caused my fever blisters. I’m blaming them on Samuel.
8. VBS isn’t my favorite week of the year. But I love what happens in the hearts of children when they attend VBS. That’s why I go.
9. I love to lay out by the pool. I know I’m old. I know the kids would rather me not. But I do. With sunscreen of course!
10. I haven’t folded clothes this week. And it’s Thursday. My laundry room floor is full of clean clothes. FULL!
My soul doesn’t feel so much better. Maybe confession is good for the soul of the person who is reading. Let me know!