There are so many things I would like to blog about but have neither the time or the ability to write them out so I shall give you a list!
I love a list!
- My sons have fingers like my Pawpaw. I love that. I love that I can remember what his fingers look like and I love that I can look at the boys fingers and think of him. He was a really, really great man. I was in 8th grade when he died, but my sister and 1 cousin were in kindergarten and another cousin wasn’t a year old. They didn’t get to know him like I did. I hate that for them.
- I was at a meeting the other day and the person leading it said, ” we know it do work”. I laughed inside myself and wrote it down so I would remember it. It was so funny. And so sad.
- One of my sons, the comedian of the group, was eating Cheetos the other day. He came up to me with his foot outstretched and a Cheetos stuck between his toes. He said, “look mom, a chee-toe!” Isn’t that funny??
- I know I should blog with pictures. But I am too lazy to do it. I have pictures in my head, but it is too much for me to upload them. Isn’t that terrible?
- One of my favorite bloggers is coming to my area to do a women’s event for us this weekend. I am so excited to get to meet her in person and hug her sweet neck.
- I dreamed last night about vacations. I have thought about vacation all day today. I need a vacation. I’m getting one in a couple of weeks.
- I’m working a little part-time job. I can take the kids to work with me and they help. They really like it and so do I. I know what I do at home is important and that I’m needed, but I feel needed by other people and it feels good.
- God is teaching me something. I don’t know what yet. Have you ever had experiences where God was working around you but you didn’t know what He was up to? Well, that is where I am. I’m excited and a little nervous!
- Ok, I think I have exhausted all my random thoughts. Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment and add your random thoughts!