There are so many things I would like to blog about but have neither the time or the ability to write them out so I shall give you a list!
I love a list!
- My sons have fingers like my Pawpaw. I love that. I love that I can remember what his fingers look like and I love that I can look at the boys fingers and think of him. He was a really, really great man. I was in 8th grade when he died, but my sister and 1 cousin were in kindergarten and another cousin wasn’t a year old. They didn’t get to know him like I did. I hate that for them.
- I was at a meeting the other day and the person leading it said, ” we know it do work”. I laughed inside myself and wrote it down so I would remember it. It was so funny. And so sad.
- One of my sons, the comedian of the group, was eating Cheetos the other day. He came up to me with his foot outstretched and a Cheetos stuck between his toes. He said, “look mom, a chee-toe!” Isn’t that funny??
- I know I should blog with pictures. But I am too lazy to do it. I have pictures in my head, but it is too much for me to upload them. Isn’t that terrible?
- One of my favorite bloggers is coming to my area to do a women’s event for us this weekend. I am so excited to get to meet her in person and hug her sweet neck.
- I dreamed last night about vacations. I have thought about vacation all day today. I need a vacation. I’m getting one in a couple of weeks.
- I’m working a little part-time job. I can take the kids to work with me and they help. They really like it and so do I. I know what I do at home is important and that I’m needed, but I feel needed by other people and it feels good.
- God is teaching me something. I don’t know what yet. Have you ever had experiences where God was working around you but you didn’t know what He was up to? Well, that is where I am. I’m excited and a little nervous!
- Ok, I think I have exhausted all my random thoughts. Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment and add your random thoughts!
One thought on “Randomness”
You sons sound like they have great personalities. It is important to have someone who can make you laugh. It is really cool that you have those special memories with your Grandpa. I know you are excited about your upcoming vacation. Good luck with your job.